Tagging in outbox

Hi everyone, my first message to this list!

Well, turns out the tagging is not working all fine for me. I have a
folder-hook for the outbox as:

folder-hook enviados 'set index_format = "%4C %Z %{%a %d%b%y} %-30.30t (%4c)"'

so that I see who I sent it to. Now, if want to tag all messages I wrote
to somebody to save them all in a different folder, I go as

<Tag> somebody

and no message gets tagged. What am I doing wrong? Somebody please enlighten me.
Thanks!!

Sergio
--
Nobody can be exactly like me.  Sometimes even I have trouble doing it.
                -- Tallulah Bankhead