Re: encrypted mboxes

* Christian Dysthe [Fri, 20 Aug 2004 07:01:32 -0500]:
> On Fri, 20 Aug 2004, Thomas Glanzmann wrote:

> > I can't confirm this. I applied all three patches to vanilla-1.5.6 and
> > got no out of memory notice. I opened some big mailboxes and closed them
> > again. Do you get the error on startup? My mutt eats 3M of RAM at
> > startup and later around 8-22M.

> It's immediate. I get initial message mutt is opening the INBOX, then
> the "out of memory" message and mutt is gone. I have plenty om RAM, so
> this message comes from something else.

  move or delete your header cache DB file and try again. should fix it.

  I've seen that when using DB4 as backend (in older versions of the
  path?, Thomas?)

  hth,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Man is certainly stark mad; he cannot make a flea, yet he makes gods by the
dozens.
                -- Michel de Montaigne