Truncating over-long headers?

Is there any way to put a cap on how much of some headers gets
displayed? We've got some ... clever people where I work, who are
desperately fond of sending email messages with hundreds of lines of
To: and/or Cc: headers. I could completely suppress the offending
headers in the pager view, but normally I want to be able to see
'em. But it would be so lovely if the default pager view could be
e.g. up to the first five lines worth of such headers, then just
toggle on the full header display with h if you want to see more. A
visible indication that the view is actually truncated would be even
sexier.

-Bennett