IMAP troubles/ Message XXX UID YYY less than ZZZ

Hi, sorted out the previous one. Although with the strange behaviour that
I had to repeat the tagging/saving/deleting more than once, since after
had, supposedly, deleted all messages from somebody, I would go back to the
mailbox and find that some messages were still there.

I am getting now huge delays with the message given in the subject.
It gives me that messge in red, like with four different emails, and
gets hangued up for a looooong time until it goes... eventually I have
to close mutt if I want to do something...

I have searched in the mailing list archives, but I could only find two
messages relating this and no answer to them. Does anybody know what is
this about??

Thanks,

Sergio

--
Pain is a thing of the mind.  The mind can be controlled.
                -- Spock, "Operation -- Annihilate!" stardate 3287.2