Re: Tagging in outbox

* Sergio Dominguez <sergio@xxxxxxxxx> [20-08-2004 13:42]:

> > No idea. But huge delays? Try the hcache[1]? :-)
>
> I will propose it to the sysadm. Unfortunately I just have a shell
> account in a remote machine, I am not the administrator of it!!

Looks like a debian/stable mutt package.  Try to persuade him to
upgrade mutt (I don't think the hcache will aply to 1.3.28 either).

This may also take away the other problem you just posted.

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

The truest visions of religion are illusions, which may be
partially realised by being resolutely believed.
-Reinhold Niebuhr