Re: Solved: Inline PGP message and x-action woes

Stewart, et al --

...and then Stewart V. Wright said...
%
% G'day David,

'Allo!

%
% * David T-G <davidtg-muttusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [040802 13:15]:
% > Good; you beat me to the answer of "don't use this".  When it was the
% > future... hello out there!), see the archives for more discussion on why
% > this should, like hydrogen for dirigibles, be relegated to the past.
%
% Ah.  Thanks for pointing this out.  I'd not bothered reading the

Happy to help!

% PGP/GPG notes in a while so I'd missed the suggestion.  I hadn't run
% into this problem as all my mail is effectively latin1 (iso-8859-1 in
% modern parlance) so the procmail recipe worked anyway.

Yep.  It works in the simple cases, but gets messy from there.

%
% I've learnt something today.  Time to go home before my brain
% overheats.

I hope you had a nice cooldown :-)

%
%
% > HTH & HAND & Welcome to the pack :-)
%
% Sending a pun as bad as that means that I will need to roll up a
% newspaper and smack you on the nose!

Yipe!  Don't do that; I might have to tuck my tail and run.  Besides,
isn't it Sven whose bark is worse than his bite?  At any rate, I'm hardly
the big dog around here, though you can find my mark if you hunt for it.

%
% Cheers,
%
% S.