Re: Inline PGP message and x-action woes

G'day Michael,

[I'm sending this back to the mutt list to see if anyone else has a
thought or two...]

* michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [040729 18:47]:
> > I use the following (can you find the reference to where I got it
> > from???)
> >
> > ## PGP  --  This converts from the old style PGP mail, to the MIME
> > ##          style that Mutt likes.  This recipe is from
> > ##          doc/mutt/PGP-Notes.txt
>
> *sigh* I'll be darned. It's right there, and here I was digging
> through the source code and everything. Argh!

*Laughing*  You'd not be human if you didn't miss what was sitting
right in front of you.  I know I do it all the time (it was only spell
checking that made me realise that the location of the recipe was
listed in it - previously I'd said something like "I've forgotten
where this comes from!")  :-)

> > Of course there is the check-traditional-pgp option which is in the
> > manual.
>
> Which doesn't seem to deal very well with encrypted messages for some
> reason. gpg won't accept my passphrase even if spoon-fed when using
> check-traditional-pgp. :( It wouldn't surprise me if it's something in
> my configuration...

Hmm...  Not sure about that one.  The "upgrades are good" suggestion
would be to move to a GPG with the gpg-agent, however as I don't use
it I can't really comment.

> I did use Pine before, but having used Mutt for a while now I wouldn't
> having a decent MUA!

I think we all would echo that sentiment.

Cheers,

S.