segfault when trying qmail list subscription

Hi,

I've just started using mutt and I'm having trouble subscribing
to an ezmlm list.  I send my mail to qmail-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
and get back a reply with a long reply-to: header.  I reply
to this message with an empty message, but when I hit "y" to
finally send it, mutt segfaults.

One thing I have tried is sending a fresh message to
qmail-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Mutt also segfaults when replying
to the response to that.  So it seems not to be a one off
chance occurrence.

The version of mutt I'm using is mutt-1.4.1-3.3.i386.rpm , which
is the latest official update to the mutt distributed with Red Hat
9.  Is Red Hat's distribution of mutt known to be defective?  Or
is this possibly a bug in mutt?  I will probably also open a bug
at bugzilla.redhat.com later today when I've heard something back
from this list.

--
Simon.