Re: colours and quotes and regex libs? (was: Re: colours and quotes)

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 04:29:28PM EDT, Ronald J Kimball wrote:
> On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 04:20:04PM -0400, David Yitzchak Cohen wrote:

> > Regardless, the fact that two people can confirm that partial line
> > coloring works fine in modern Mutts is enough.  I'm gonna have to change
> > my WHY_USE [1] to toss that comment.
>
> I'm actually using Mutt 1.4.2.1i.  Should have mentioned that, sorry.

I should have noticed that ... stupid me ;-)

(Notice that User-Agent is one of the few headers I don't ignore.
Being able to tell at a glance which versions exhibit a particular
behavior is the primary reason.  You'd think I might actually pay
attention when it counts. . .)

Regardless, if Nicolas says it works, it almost definitely works.
(I'd try it out myself, but my config is sadly not so easy to "disable"
temporarily.  Maybe I should start a WHY_NOT_USE [1] file?)

 - Dave

[1]
proposed URL:
http://www.bigfatdave.com/dave/mutt/muttdir/WHY_NOT_USE