Re: colours and quotes and regex libs? (was: Re: colours and quotes)

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 02:49:27AM EDT, Nicolas Rachinsky wrote:
> * David Yitzchak Cohen <lists+mutt_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-05-28 02:38
> -0400]:
> > On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 04:33:49PM EDT, steVe wrote:
> > > so spake Andre Lerche [2004.05.27 @ 14:07]:

> > > color body color2 default " >"
> > > color body color1 default "^>"
> > >
> > > note, you better do color2 before color1. :)
> >
> > Note that this will only work for the 1.4.x series.  In other words,
> > Andre, you're out of luck.  The 1.5.x series will only color whole lines.
>
> No, it colors parts of lines, too.

It really does?  Since what version is that true?  Back when I tried it
(in an attempt to verify somebody else's complaint), it hilighted the
whole stupid line, and I was informed that this was "intentional"ly
changed in the 1.5.x series, with no mention of the reason. . .

If Mutt can really now color parts of lines too, I'll need to change my
WHY_USE [1] to reflect the change :-(

 - Dave

[1]
http://www.bigfatdave.com/dave/mutt/muttdir/WHY_USE