Re: colours and quotes and regex libs? (was: Re: colours and quotes)

so spake David Yitzchak Cohen [2004.05.28 @ 01:40]:
> > if we had lookbehind you could explicitly put in something like

> > color body color3 default "(?<=^> > )>"
> > color body color2 default "(?<=^> )>"
> > color body color1 default "^>"
> >
> > and so on.
> >
> > this should also be pretty trivial to hack up in the mutt source if
> > you're that hard up for it.  maybe link to another regex library that
> > supports it. ;)
>
> Just out of curiosity, has anybody tried linking to pcre instead?

i'd be interested to know that as well.  you can do a *lot* of cool
things with pattern matching if you could.  there might be some patching
involved but it shouldn't be that hard.  if i ever get the hankering,
i'll give it a go.  but if someone's already done it, i'd like to see
it.
--
//  ste\/e || 0x44288D05 //