Re: colours and quotes and regex libs? (was: Re: colours and quotes)

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 09:32:37AM EDT, Nicolas Rachinsky wrote:
> * David Yitzchak Cohen <lists+mutt_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-05-28 03:36
> -0400]:
> > On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 02:49:27AM EDT, Nicolas Rachinsky wrote:

> > > No, it colors parts of lines, too.
> >
> > It really does?  Since what version is that true?  Back when I tried it
> > (in an attempt to verify somebody else's complaint), it hilighted the
> > whole stupid line, and I was informed that this was "intentional"ly
> > changed in the 1.5.x series, with no mention of the reason. . .
>
> Hmm, I have some lines like this in my .muttrc, and they all seem to
> work fine:
> color body brightblue default "[-a-z_0-9.+]+@[-a-z_0-9.]+"
>
> I'm using:
> Mutt 1.5.6i (2004-02-01)

Man, that sucks.  The newest version (at least) supports 1.4.x behavior
again.  That's one less advantage to my own setup :-(

Can you try something like this just to be sure?  (The regex was imported
from Perl, so feel free to change whatever's necessary to fix it.)

color body red default
'((http|https|ftp|gopher|finger):\/\/(.+?))(?="|\s|&gt;|\))'

Thanks a bunch,
 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel