Re: docs (was "Re: How to change From: and other headers according to language")

Dave --

...and then David Yitzchak Cohen said...
%
% Anyway, I had no way of guessing that my locally installed docs would
% be more up-to-date than the online version.  Most programs these days
% tell you in the docs to look online for up-to-date versions.

1) When you failed to find reply-hook in the stable docs on the web site,
why didn't you try looking locally at your unstable package?

2) Who on earth would update the docs for the world to see with features
that not only aren't available yet but might change or go away before
release -- AND which, for all we know, could be flat-out wrong for the
current version?

%
%  - Dave

HTH & HAND