Re: Maildir question

Sergei --

...and then Sergei Kolobov said...
%
% On 2003-11-26 at 08:18 -0600, Charles Cazabon wrote:
% > djb has stated that the above is a complete list of what a maildir may
% > contain; nothing else is allowed.
%
% Do you have a reference, by any chance?
% I would be interested to see that statement...

The odds are very good that it came on the qmail list; I would start by
checking those archives.  Dan posts rarely enough that just looking for
his messages could give you a sufficiently small set for vgrepping :-)

HTH & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) davidtgwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"