Re: searching or wrapping input fields

On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 03:18:14PM +0100, Anton Shterenlikht wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 02:05:55PM -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> > * Anton Shterenlikht <mexas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-27-08 11:59]:
> > >

> > yes, I didn't notice that you were still using
> >
> >   6.3.205.  smart_wrap
> >
> >   Type: boolean
> >   Default: yes
> >
> >   Controls the display of lines longer then the screen width in the
> >   internal pager. If set, long lines are wrapped at a word boundary.
> >   If unset, lines are simply wrapped at the screen edge. Also see the
> >   ``$markers'''' variable.
> >
> > IF this does not resolve your problem, I guess an upgrade is in order.
> > I would say that an upgrade *should* be made in any circumstance.
>
> But that is in pager. I get text wrapping in the pager fine. And yes,
> I can use "smart_wrap" and "markers" for a clearere wrapping display.
>
> HOwever, I can't wrap the input fields either during inputting, or after
> <enter> in the message sending interface.
>
> I tend not to use the development branch, and stick to stable, but
> I'll see if mutt-devel will be able to solve this problem.
> I'll report back.

I just installed mutt-devel-1.5.18_1.
I added "set wrap = -1" to leave 1 space free on the right hand
side of the screen.
However, the behaviour in message sending interface is still the same.

        <top of the screenshot during message sending interface>

y:Send  q:Abort  t:To  c:CC  s:Subj  a:Attach file  d:Descrip  ?:Help