Re: searching or wrapping input fields

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 02:05:55PM -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Anton Shterenlikht <mexas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-27-08 11:59]:
> >

> yes, I didn't notice that you were still using
>
>   6.3.205.  smart_wrap
>
>   Type: boolean
>   Default: yes
>
>   Controls the display of lines longer then the screen width in the
>   internal pager. If set, long lines are wrapped at a word boundary.
>   If unset, lines are simply wrapped at the screen edge. Also see the
>   ``$markers'''' variable.
>
> IF this does not resolve your problem, I guess an upgrade is in order.
> I would say that an upgrade *should* be made in any circumstance.

But that is in pager. I get text wrapping in the pager fine. And yes,
I can use "smart_wrap" and "markers" for a clearere wrapping display.

HOwever, I can't wrap the input fields either during inputting, or after
<enter> in the message sending interface.

I tend not to use the development branch, and stick to stable, but
I'll see if mutt-devel will be able to solve this problem.
I'll report back.

many thanks
anton

--