Re: searching or wrapping input fields

* Anton Shterenlikht <mexas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-27-08 10:39]:
> On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 10:22:41AM -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> >
> > if your terminal program is utilizing emacs keystrokes, <meta-f> or
> > <alt-f> will go forward one word (white space delimited) and <meta-b>
> > or <alt-b> will go backward one word.  Maybe this will help.
>
> Patrick, yes, I know about this facility. It is in section 2.2 Editing
> Input Fields. On my system it's ESC/B and ESC/F to move backwards and
> forwards one word respectively. This is good, but it would be better
> to be able to view the whole list at once, or to be able to search within
> the list.

other options, set wordwrap in your editor.  I use jed with mail-mode,
but I know that joe also has wordwrap.  I see the entire list with
headers enabled in my editor.

Not on the text entry line at the bottom of the mutt screen, but after
<enter> the To/Cc/Bcc lists are all wrapped.  I believe that this (not
the bottom line) is controlled via .muttrc,
  set wrapcolumn=-6