Re: How to send a return receipt

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 12, 2007 at 05:04:22PM +0200, Rado S wrote:
> Why not?
> What is it different from what you're looking for?

a lot of extra effort is the difference. You cannot really compare sending  a
return receipt with sending a mail, where a r->"got it" really isn't enough.

> Mutt can do that to, since you can configure much inside and around
> it to to achieve almost anything you need. You just have to do it
> yourself.  And I don't mean source code hacks.

Well, mutt can a lot but as I figured it does not support mail notificiation as
usual, but yes possibly there are ways to reach the goal of mail notifications
anyway -- at least somewhat like that. The problem is that I actually don't see
a definitive way to do it, thats why I am asking it here.

> > E.g. is it possible somehow with macros to send out a specific
> > template as the reply to a customer?
>
> Yes.

How? Any hint on appropriate docs would suffice.

Regards,

Patrick