Re: How to send a return receipt

> asked if we want to send such a return receipt. Is this configurable? I also
> read somewhere that mutt doesn't support that but I can't believe that. Is
> that
> true?

This is correct.  Mutt doesn't internally support MDNs.  A patch has
been posted by Werner Koch, but it might not be current.  Check the
mutt-dev archives.

You can set up procmail or a similar mail filter to return a DSN if your
mail server doesn't support it, but this lets the sender know only that
the message was received, not that it was read.

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx    NSIT    University of Chicago
 "Polka music needs to prevail."   John Ziobrowski, Polka America Corporation