Re: How to send a return receipt

On Thu, Oct 11, 2007 at 11:28:46AM -0500, David Champion wrote:
> This is correct.  Mutt doesn't internally support MDNs.  A patch has

Uhh, thats funny... in a not funny at all way. :-(

> been posted by Werner Koch, but it might not be current.  Check the
> mutt-dev archives.

Hm. I will look for that patch. Any ideas why this has not been integrated into
the main development tree of mutt?

> You can set up procmail or a similar mail filter to return a DSN if your
> mail server doesn't support it, but this lets the sender know only that
> the message was received, not that it was read.

Well, actually it is more important for me to indicate that the message has
been read, so this does not help me much. Thanks anyway.

Regards,
Patrick