How to send a return receipt

Hi,

we have customers that send as jobs per email. Some of them set the "I want to
receive a return receipt"-option which means that I (as the receipient) am
asked if I want to send a return receipt. Technically the header set is
Return-Receipt-To: with the email adress of the sender. It has become the best
practice between those customers and us, that we confirm the sending of a
return receipt to confirm that we have seen and will process the job (because
we do not need to interact with the customer afterwards). In mutt we are not
asked if we want to send such a return receipt. Is this configurable? I also
read somewhere that mutt doesn't support that but I can't believe that. Is that
true?

Thanks in advance,
best Regards

Patrick