Re: How to send a return receipt

=- Patrick Schoenfeld wrote on Thu 11.Oct'07 at 20:53:41 +0200 -=

> > Simply send a regular reply: "Seen and will do it."
>
> Thanks for the "advice", but this ain't a solution.

Why not?
What is it different from what you're looking for?

=- Patrick Schoenfeld wrote on Fri 12.Oct'07 at 12:33:00 +0200 -=

> All the mail clients I know (besides mutt) support it.

Mutt can do that to, since you can configure much inside and around
it to to achieve almost anything you need. You just have to do it
yourself.  And I don't mean source code hacks.

> E.g. is it possible somehow with macros to send out a specific
> template as the reply to a customer?

Yes.