Re: Can one 'filter' a message being viewed?

On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 02:32:29PM -0700 George wrote:
> to have gone in the reverse direction.  I subscribe to a large number of
> mailing lists, but my news feed ends up in a series of mboxes that I
> read (with mutt) at the same time as I read mailing list content.

I employ a similar set-up for all my read-only mailing lists which I
pull from the gmane news server.

Unfortunately, messages received in this way have their list reply headers
stripped off and often lack a Mail-Followup-To header.  If there's a way
to reply directly to the lists and not through gmane, I'd use the same
set-up for my other lists too and give slrn a rest.  Any ideas?

Talking about slrn, when you toggle between displaying quoted text, slrn
leaves a single line of quote for the off state and the toggle-state
persists through viewing subsequent messages.  Can mutt match that?

s h e h u