Re: Bounced messages get another From: header

Hello Phil,

 On Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 11:25:53 +0100, Phil Pennock wrote:

> need to use a split Envelope/Header set-up. This seems to be what the
> OP faced.

    With an unresolvable domain error?

> People having their own domain may not be common

    Add to them the people who have email addresses on several providers
or companies, and want to use them all with one provider. OK: I regret
to have to admit the marginals might be more than a 3.

    I would hate to have a restricted smarthost. Doesn't different
envelope and header create some risk to be blocked by some bug or filter
on the road?

Bye!    Alain.
--
When you post a new message, beginning a new topic, use the "mail" or
"post" or "new message" functions.