Bounced messages get another From: header

Hi list,

I just saw, that I can not really bounce messages, for my relayhost is
not accepting them. I use mutt with postfix, but I did not specify a
sender_canonical. I use several From: headers, based on folder-hooks.

If I am bouncing a message, my settings concerning my headers an real
name get ignored, so that the relayhost says, it can not resolve my domain.
That is correct: my domain does not really exist.

Is there a macro or something like that (a hook?), that could solve this
problem? I am still looking by Google, too.

Thanks a lot,
--
Anca Tibor Attila
<anca.tibor[at]gmx.de>