Re: UI enhancements

Hi,

* Vladimír Marek [07-09-02 11:34:50 +0200] wrote:

JUst out of curiosity, how do you compose message out of different mails
? For example you reply to someone, but need to include part of another
mail you got the day before.

I don't think that was meant. What was meant (I think) was this: when writing some reply to a message in a thread, you want to re-read a part of it and possibly refer to another message ala "foo wrote this" or "bar wrote that".

If you have the editor in a different window and mutt still running, you could easily do that.

I usually fire up another mutt instance in another terminal to re-read things while writing replies.

  bye, Rocco
--
:wq!