Re: UI enhancements

[...]

> > FWIW, I've also always wanted Mutt to have a multi-paned interface,
> > not unlike most GUI mailers: one pane for the folder list, one for the
> > message index, and one to display messages.
>
> Incidentally, I wouldn't want to have that particular kind of UI for
> myself. The current one is nicely consistent with the (emacs-style)
> editors that I use, it's extremely simple, it fits well on limited
> screen real estate -- what more would I want. :)

JUst out of curiosity, how do you compose message out of different mails
? For example you reply to someone, but need to include part of another
mail you got the day before.

The way I'm using is to do normal reply. In the moment I find out that I
need part of another mail, I
 * postpone my current message
 * locate in mutt mail with the relevant data
 * save it to disk
 * recall postponed message
 * in editor open the saved data as second buffer and include them in my
   mail

I'm just wondering if someone is using some trick or something more user
friendly.

Thanks

--
        Vlad