UI enhancements

Hi,

currently I have two ideas (well, one from #mutt) for UI enhancements and like to ask for input.

1) mutt_multi_choice() is currently used to let the user choose from quite a number of possible options. To fit in 80x25 they're abbreviated which obviously doesn't look nice. I've put together a patch that adds a dialog and puts it in a curses subwindow like so:

  <http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~pdmef/tmp/mutt1.tiff>
  <http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~pdmef/tmp/mutt2.tiff>

The first with $ascii_chars set, the second unset.

2) When interactively entering 'attachments ?' it'll end curses, print the current attachments settings to stdout and re-enter curses. This doesn't look very nice. Furthermore, if a user has more settings than fit on the screen he'll miss some. I've a simple patch that adds a paging menu triggered by the new 'show' keyword, e.g. 'show attachments', 'show config' could be useful to get the values of many options where the ':set ?foo' syntax doesn't help much. The new menu supports searching and scrolling.

If there's interest in these ideas, I'll polish the patches up for publishing and send them to the list.

  bye, Rocco
--
:wq!