Re: UI enhancements

* On 2007.08.31, in <20070831154005.GA16397@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
*       "Rocco Rutte" <pdmef@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> 2) When interactively entering 'attachments ?' it'll end curses, print the
> current attachments settings to stdout and re-enter curses. This doesn't
> look very nice. Furthermore, if a user has more settings than fit on the

I don't object to this, but just for perspective the reason this was
done in such an ugly manner was that it was meant to make it easy to
copy and paste the list, not to make it pleasant to view your current
list. :) The idea was that after twiddling around some settings, you'd
want to see the final settings and paste them into .muttrc.  Curses
makes copying a multi-page list difficult.

But this could be accomplished as well using the... whatever we called
the print-the-current-configuration thing, if attachments are supported
there.

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx    NSIT    University of Chicago