Re: What's needed for mutt 1.6?

Hi,

* Jeff Macdonald [07-02-27 16:00:05 -0500] wrote:

Say I wanted to have my mailbox
as a sqlite db. Would that fit into this pluggable system?

Of course, why not? Personally I do only see some good reason under very care usage scenarios, but of course it could be done. Note that it can be done now as there basically is an interface for mailbox drivers. It's just doesn't feature true isolation... so that it would take a little longer than with a nice pluggable system.

Why not
create a branch now and let some folks at it!?

I've once created a git branch and asked people to help with contributions. But as Brendan make progress in moving to hg, things will hopefully get easier.

  bye, Rocco
--
:wq!