Re: mutt/1296: iso date/time format by default

On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 02:41:58AM +0200, Vincent Lefevre wrote:

> >  There is a whole host of Unix systems that it runs on, which by
> > default do in fact get installed with either C or POSIX locales.
> This is not the case of every system.

Not to get in the way of a good argument, but I don't believe Derek said
that it was.

Silly question, by the way, but isn't this whole thread now degenerating
into a "how many angels" type of thing? As long as mutt does the right thing
with whatever locale is set, and does something sensible if the locale is
not set, that would seem to me to cover all the bases. Does it really matter
how various systems may or may not get installed?

--
Paul