Re: mutt/1296: iso date/time format by default

 On Thursday, September 29, 2005 at 15:22:17 +0200, Vincent Lefèvre wrote:

> Mutt's default is to use the locales. So, you're wrong here:
>> Start a full default Mutt on a full default system: It talks English.

    Default C or POSIX locale is US English, so on such system Mutt
talks English by default. You missed the "*full default system*" part of
my phrase.

Bye!    Alain.
--
 KW> Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
 I'm not really here, but also try nuking your header cache.
  -- BC in "Real Programmers Don't Eat Cache on Holidays" --