Re: How do I come back from viewing the message to index?

On Fri, Aug 11, 2006 at 01:34:12AM +0200, Nicolas Rachinsky wrote:
> How can a program in a portable way detect wether Alt was pressed or
> not? (through its terminal)

That's a good question, and I have no answer.  I'm a sysadmin by
trade, so all the code I've written has been daemons or otherwise
command-line-interface-oriented, aside from a few patches to mutt.
Maybe that's the reason it's not used.  Given that virtually all
keyboards have one nowadays (or a key that's essentially the same
thing), it would be kind of silly if there was no portable way to
detect it.  :(

-=-=-=-=-