Re: Two trivial howto questions re managing mailbox contents

* cga2000 <cga2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [07-25-06 20:13]:
> somehow missed that in the online help.. there doesn't seem to be a
> standard command to just move the message.. so I guess you need to
> use "C" to initiate the copy.. <tab> to bring up the list of mail
> boxes.. select your target.. <enter> .. and then delete the original
> copy.

"online help" ???  Mutt has one of the finest doc files provided by any
open source program, /usr/share/doc/packages/mutt/manual.txt.gz

zmore /usr/share/doc/packages/mutt/manual.txt.gz

and then there is the man files.
HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2