Two trivial howto questions re managing mailbox contents

1. What's an elegant way to move or copy a message from one folder to
   another?  I use the mailbox format (as opposed to maildir) and so
   switching to a shell and using cp/mv is not an option.

2. I have a message in my "Sent" folder and I would like to edit it
   prior to sending it again .. Maybe I need to correct the address..
   or add some comments such as "sent this to Bill last night and on
   second thoughts this might concern you as well.. text of original
   message follows.." and email this to somebody else.. etc.

   How can I do this this sort of thing in mutt?

Thanks

cga