Re: Large mailbox not recognized

Is there a way to make it automatically? i mean... my mutt create a
sent-mail mailbox each month (having the format 'sent-mail-YYYY-mm'). Is
it possible to use such a script to do the same with the other mailboxes(for
example: mutt-users-2004-11)?
And if I do so, what about my current mailboxes (that aren't still converted
to this nomenclature format)?. Am I going to be able to rename them in an
automatic way?

--
Atenciosamente,

Leonardo Caldas