saved messages appear as "new"

We have the Cyrus-IMAP server installed. Very recently I moved all my mail
from mboxes in the home directory to the IMAP server. I use mutt compiled from
last week's CVS with the header cache patch, the threadcomplete patch and the
smime encrypt self patch.

After I read a message in my INBOX I typically save if in another
folder (say, folder A). Since the switch to IMAP the copy of the mail in A is
marked as "new" even though it was already read. Is there any way to configure
mutt so it sets the flags of saved messages in the destination folder to the
values they had in the source folder? (That's the behaviour I saw with my mbox
mail archive.)

I grepped through TFM and tried google, but either the info is not there or I
searched for the wrong words...

Thanks

Christoph
--