Re: mutt and filtering

Hi,

* markus reichelt wrote (2004-10-28 01:18):
>The reason I can recommend procmail, without any hesitation that it
>might be too much of a burden for the newb to handle, is that the
>newbs I knew didn't stay newbs for long and in the long run it just
>paid off.

And this is where I disagree. For that payoff to work, there must be
something that Procmail can do that others can't. There isn't. You
just waste time learning its weird syntax.

Assembler might get the job done. That's no reason to recommend it to
programming newbies without reservations.

Thorsten
--
Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President
should on no account be allowed to do the job.