Re: [mmd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: Alter egos]

On Wednesday  8 September at 11:50pm, Derek Martin had this to say:

> Or, define a different key/macro to your work role, and toggle between
> them.

This turns the automatic reset into a manual one.

>Or compose your message as part of your macro, and change them
> after the compose (i.e. in the same macro).

Macros can wait for input?

> Or use send hooks.

No, send hooks require that you know *beforehand* the addresses that
will be set to the school role.  My way, I can do ad-hoc emails from
my law address, but a send hook wouldn't allow that.

--

Matthew M Davis
<mmd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>