Re: [mmd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: Alter egos]

On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 11:21:18PM -0400, Matthew M Davis wrote:
> Hello, all.
>
> I have a problem making my switch between school/work roles behave.
>
> What I'm doing:
>
> index/pager contexts: macros mapped to <f9> set my .sig file and
> 'my_hdr From:' to match my school role

How about making it a toggle: re-bind the key as part of the macro.
Or, define a different key/macro to your work role, and toggle between
them.  Or compose your message as part of your macro, and change them
after the compose (i.e. in the same macro).  Or use send hooks.  Or...

There are many solutions to your problem.  The approach you've chosen
isn't one of them.  ;-)

-=-=-=-=-