Re: Change From Automagically?

* Patrick Shanahan (wideglide@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) [040809 17:35]:
> * Christian Holtje <list.mutt-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [08-09-04 17:31]:
> >
> > I'm a little confused about this.  It seems very defensive.  I'm sorry
> > if caused concern somehow.
>
> Changes of the sort you present would need to go to the developers,
> which this list does not.

So is it not possible to do what I want via mutt?  I thought I had
something like this working at one time, but it isn't anymore.

All my disposable email addresses go to folders based on the
address.  Like list.mutt-users@... goes to =list/mutt-users
Can I do something like:
folder-hook . my_hdr From: ...defalut...
folder-hook =(list|com|org|net|info)/(.*) my_hdr From: $1.$2@...

That would work for me.

I suppose another way would be to use procmail to rewrite the To:
addresses so that the email address would be in that.

Ciao!

--
Fact #3
  Adding people to a late project makes it later.

The Doctor What: Need I say more?                http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat *at* gerf *dot* org                                        KF6VNC

Checked by Debian GNU/Linux (http://www.debian.org).
Version: 3.0  / 9692 out of 12244 packages installed