Re: from & to fields

* Thorsten Haude <mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-08-10 00:21 +0200]:
> * Nicolas Rachinsky wrote (2004-08-08 17:19):
> >> If the hook causes this, how could I use different sender for
> >> different mailing lists and reverse_name in my inbox?
> >
> >That depends on your setup. I add and remove send-hooks with
> >folder-hooks.
>
> I don't understand. How does that work? Once a send-hook has fired, it
> shouldn't matter whether it is removed.

I have different folders for the MLs. And before posting, I just
switch to the folder, and some folder-hooks care for setting
everything up correctly.

If you can't do it that way, you can possibly use macros and different
keys. IIRC similar problems have been discussed before, perhaps
looking through the archive helps.

The following is just speculation, I haven't tried anything in that
way. Does unmyhdr From in the default hook work? Or if you unmyhdr it
just before sending the mail?

Nicolas