Re: from & to fields

Hi,

* Nicolas Rachinsky wrote (2004-08-08 10:14):
>* Thorsten Haude <mutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-08-08 09:41 +0200]:
>> I set reverse_name, but Mutt always uses one specific adress to answer
>> the mail. I don't see why this address is or why reverse_name does not
>> fire. Why?
>
>Don't know, but the part of your muttrc you showed us contained no
>alternates. Without alternates reverse_name does not work.

Ok, that was a bit obscure. I posted the last bit because it could
contain something which would overwrite reverse_name.

My $alternates is set, though it is still a variable. If I try to use
the alternate command, I get
Fehler in /home/yooden/.mutt/muttrc, Zeile 25: alternates: Unbekanntes Kommando
source: Fehler in /home/yooden/.mutt/muttrc

(alternates: Unknown Command)

For the adresses
yoo@xxxxxxxx
yooden@xxxxxxxx
.+@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

how would the alternates have to look like?

Thorsten
--
Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate motherfucker.
    - Bruce Sherrod