Re: limiting to threads

On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 12:01:29PM -0500, David Yitzchak Cohen wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 11:17:50AM EST, Allister MacLeod wrote:
> > On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 07:50:48PM -0500, Matt Price wrote:
>
> The other option that hits me off-hand is to just tag-pattern whatever
> you want ("matt price"), and then search for ~T.  (In the particular case
> of looking for stuff you sent off, ~P in the search does the trick with
> no need for the tag-pattern.)  You'll then have the entire thread right
> there (if you're sorting by threads), and when you're ready to move on,
> you can just type 'n' to find-next.  I know, it's not as even half as
> pretty as limiting, but it Gets The Job Done (TM).

wellll.. I'll give it a try, see if I like it.  woul be better as a
maro, e.g.,
macro index \Cx\Cl "<tag-pattern> <search>~T<enter>"

but this doesn't enter b/c I can't seem to get a prompt to enter the
pattern in the middle...

anyway, I'll see if I can just try to retrain myself to use searching
instead of limiting.

matt