Changing Headers in the Compose screen

I am trying to create a macro to change my headers in the compose
screen.  I use a mess of different email addresses which I manage with
different rc files.  Some instances are taken care of with folder hooks,
but sometimes I get through a message, and then discover that I'm using
the wrong rc file.  Right now I edit the headers manually, but that's
obviously annoying.  What I want is to press a key and change both the
>From and the Reply-To headers.  Here's what I tried so far:

macro   compose
        <f5> "my_hdr From: William O'Higgins <addy_I_want@xxxxxxxxxxx>"

I was going to worry about adding the change to the Reply-To once I got
it half right, but I haven't got there yet.  Can anyone point me in the
right direction?  Thanks.
--

yours,

William