Isn't there a vi list somewhere? <- strong hint

At  7:08 AM PST on December 12 Allister MacLeod sent off:
> corollary.  I'm led to believe that in Canada, they pronounce this
> "k3-RAHL-3-ree" instead of "KAHR-3-larry".  The Canadian pronunciation
> seems to better disambiguate the spelling.

For certain versions of Canadian, yes.  But now that a non vi lover has
contributed about as much as seems possible to this thread, it's time to
cease including us in it.

--
GPG/PGP Keys: http://astro.utoronto.ca/~reid/pgp.html
Let me speak up for the millions of Scots ... everywhere in expressing our