Re: How to change From: and other headers according to language

* David Yitzchak Cohen <lists+mutt_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [031202 11:16]:
> I prefer to use a heuristic (e.g. spell checking) to determine
> what the "primary" language of the original mail was and/or to determine
> what the "primary" language of my own email is.  Either way, the test
> itself would be abstracted into something like a what_language_is_this
> script, which you could replace with anything you want (including a
> simple test of the charset).

You could probably and profitably check out ifile, which is a general
Bayesian text classifer by Jason Rennie.  Some people on the ifile mailing
list have reported success at using it to distinguish between emails
in different languages.

jack