Re: xemacs, color, mail headers....

On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 07:05:33PM -0200, Rodrigo Bernardo Pimentel wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 20 2003 at 06:44:34PM BRST, Allister MacLeod <amacleod@xxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>         Hang on, there is a "mail-text" in xemacs' mail-mode (bound to C-c
> C-t, as xemacs tell me). I've just tried it, it works fine as long as you're
> in mail-mode.

Ah.. then that's accounted for too.  The only thing that made it stand
out to me was its lack of documentation in fundamental mode.  (due, of
course, to its nonexistence in aforementioned mode.)

So, I guess it's up to Matt now to let us know exactly what errors
he's getting, or exactly what XEmacs is or is not doing which he
expects it not to do or to do.  (be do be do be doo.)

Chacha hamas,
 Allister

--
Allister MacLeod <amacleod@xxxxxxxx> | http://amacleod.is-a-geek.org/