Re: xemacs, color, mail headers....

On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 03:13:48PM -0500, Allister MacLeod wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 04:20:44PM -0200, Rodrigo Bernardo Pimentel wrote:
> > On Thu, Nov 20 2003 at 03:26:26PM BRST, Matt Price <matt.price@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
> This also is outside the defun.  Blame Matt's yuckyformatter for
> getting things on the wrong lines.
> As far as I can tell, except for (mail-text), the elisp is pretty
> straightforward and standard, and should work equally well in both GNU
> Emacs and XEmacs.

so, as I was s3lowly figuring out myself, the (mail-text) is hte
issue.  Any idea what I should replace it with?  I know zilch about
lisp, but I imagine there are plenty of people here who use xemacs,
like to be able to edit their headers, but prefer to start with the
cursor at the top of the mail text, not the headers.  Any suggestions?

anyhow, thanks,
matt