Re: quick "from this message forward" limit key

* John Iverson <johni@xxxxxxxxx> [09-15-03 21:54]:

> Then I don't know what the difference might be.  I can't seem to make
> my mutt act like your mutt, even with an mbox spool and no config at
> all other than the macro in question.  I've got no patches installed
> and tried playing around with the $hide_* settings, too.

With two xterm windows open side-by-side with mutt open to spool file,
mbox format, set move=no

,z [in window one], only one message showing
wait for new message to arrive in spool file, 2 messages show in window 1
read new message in window two
sync dir in window two
short delay, new message disappears in window 1

Just performed the above described actions twice with the same result.